This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the User Terms & Conditions Agreement, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the website.
Information About Children
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can browse the website only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you are under 18 years of age you cannot use the Membership Section of the website.
It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of the website.
Information collection – PART I – The Public Generally
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safer trading experience and encourage commerce between buyers and sellers using the website as a venue. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the website without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Various pages on this website invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example, to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter enter competitions, or to enable us to provide you with website related services such as notifications.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the website, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
The website uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this website is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
If you choose to buy or sell on our website, we collect information about your buying and selling behaviour. This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Please note that when you voluntarily disclose information on the bulletin boards or in the forums or in the chat areas of the website or in member profile pages, your personal and other information disclosed in your communication shall become public information and can be collected and used by other parties. We cannot control what third parties in the bulletin board, chat room or member profile pages do with your personal information.
This information can be shared with the following companies:
Information collection – Part II – Members
We collect information from people who use the Membership Section of our Site (“Members”). This information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you or us;
- to monitor who is accessing the membership section of the website or using services offered on the website; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you choose to buy or sell on our website we collect information about your buying and selling behaviour.
If you use a payment facilitator on the website, we collect additional necessary information, including but not limited to billing address, credit card number and credit card expiry date.
Depending on your choice of payment method this information can be shared with the following parties:
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
- Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Improving our website and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
No personally identifiable information is collected by these cookies. The anonymous data they collect is kept separate from the personal information in your Member account.
ACCESS AND /OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct or remove your personal information. To request such action, please contact us at email@example.com
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this website, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
OPT – OUT PROVISION
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclosure the information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Our servers and information processing equipment are located in number of countries around the world, thus the information collected from you will be stored in these countries. By voluntarily providing information to us when using the website, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to another jurisdiction other than India.